Learn About Business - Support Your Community
The Coop is an independent cooperative governed by a Board of Directors comprised of students, faculty, and alumni. Eleven student directors are elected each year, with terms commencing in conjunction with the Annual Meeting in September.
Why Become a Coop Director?
- Lead one of the largest college stores in the country
- Gain priceless and practical real-world business experience directing a $40M business
- Grow the Coop's reach within the academic community, as well as within the worldwide alumni community
- Influence the way the Coop serves its student and non-student members
- Oversee grants and funding to the Harvard and MIT communities
- Interact with alumni, faculty, and administrators who serve on the Board
- Receive a stipend too!
GET INVOLVED - YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
GET EXPERIENCE REAL ISSUES - REAL DECISIONS - REAL BOARD EXPERIENCE
GET PAID - RECEIVE A STIPEND FOR YOUR TIME AND COMMITMENT